The official CrankCo forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official CrankCo forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
djakariuz
Pro Noob
Pro Noob
djakariuz

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2011-01-19
Leeftijd : 33

My Application Empty
PostSubject: My Application   My Application EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Name: Kieran

InGame Name: djakariuz

What possition do you apply for? GM

Why do you wish to fill this position?: Well I'm not saying the staff don't come on anymore (they have there reasons) but i wish to be a GM so that i can help those to need it pretty much all the time.

What can you do for us and the server?: I plan on making the server a good one, and keeping it like that. Like i said i have Moderator experience and i know how to deal with people, I would give then 2 warnings and then a ban if it is that serious, I would help people if there account is stuck and stuff by recalling them. I am accustomed to all the GM commands and would not misuse my powers.

Do you have any previous experience?: I used to have a conquer server and was a moderator of Ragescape (ragezone.com) though it's closed now. I know basic PHP but I'm really good at web development and Java.

Have you every released anything?(provide links):

Twitter Animated Marquee's i made:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ( i used to use it for a old RSPS but now i am making a forum on it)

Anime Radio:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ( the download link would be there)
Back to top Go down
http://xlxz.co.cc

My Application
Page 1 of 1