The official CrankCo forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official CrankCo forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My application...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kurena
kurena

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2010-07-02
Leeftijd : 31

My application... Empty
PostSubject: My application...   My application... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:31 pm

My application...

Name: Kurena
InGame Name:BabyILikeIt

What possition do you apply for?: i apply for forum moderator and any other things i can be

Why do you wish to fill this position?: because this server needs more people helping them out as much as they can and with me since im from australia i can help people who are in a different timezone

What can you do for us and the server?: i can help with quests stop botters/hackers/GM impersonators

Do you have any previous experience?: i used to own my own forum and a few servers myself sooo i guess i know what im doing

Have you every released anything?(provide links): no im sorry but i want to help with stuff like 130-137 gears Smile see my suggestion <3

(i dont want to be PM in game because i like playing it and i dont want to have the commands i guess banning is all id need to stop botters and so on)

(ALSO! heres a small request make a page on the forum for me called Patch info ill put up all the patch info when theres a new patch)

thank you~

#approved
Forum Mod
Chat Mod
Back to top Go down

My application...
Page 1 of 1