The official CrankCo forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official CrankCo forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide to LVLING preety fast With vip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
player345
Pro Noob
Pro Noob
player345

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2010-07-01

Guide to LVLING preety fast With vip Empty
PostSubject: Guide to LVLING preety fast With vip   Guide to LVLING preety fast With vip EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:58 pm

sunny Hi guys its me Destiny and today i have a guide on how to level fast if vip. Ok if you are vip and u go to market you have the ability to buy spells from this one girl there buy the skill fire from her not sure what it is called ok make sure you have lots of mana potions then go to sewer rats if you do not know how to get there go to the jewler guid and press got any other off and how to get moon box and yes. He well send you to where the sewer rats are and use your fire skilll on the huge mob thats there this is practicly the easiest place to level because u wont have to deal with people pking u or with kser well atleast i dont. Just blast them keep doing till u get around level 100 then go to bi to where u can kill birds for cps once u get enough cps make all ur items +12 2 soc -7 and u should be good to go back to sewer rats it well only take around 20 mins to get get level 100 didnt take me a while and that is my guide i hope u enjoyed
Back to top Go down

Guide to LVLING preety fast With vip
Page 1 of 1