The official CrankCo forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official CrankCo forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First things first

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PwnOfTheDeaD
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
PwnOfTheDeaD

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2010-06-29
Leeftijd : 33

First things first Empty
PostSubject: First things first   First things first EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:14 pm

Yesterday i banned like 15 or even more players that refused to give up their garment, steed or gourd that has any + or higher than -1 damage.

This is an test phase and at the beginning people abused the bugs and thats how they enterd the market.
Its well know that these are not alowed and im sure that those that wear em have heard it many times from the rest of our members.

Here is the deal..
I will ask you kindly to give back the non alowed items for a few times.
Since alot of people wear them i wont waste my whole day wile the forum is getting bigger and bigger wich also needs attention just to ask you people to give it to me for 100 times.
Also i will not give any cps for it since some got it free by bug abuse and some bought it for cheap and say they bought it for alot.

Please respect this, this whas an bug and we are trying to undo it now..

Because we are in test phase we dont yet use this section that much and like yesterday i did not write down all the names cuz it whas bed time for me.
When we end the test phase we will use this section for any person that got banned and why
Back to top Go down
http://crankco.nl

First things first
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The official CrankCo forum :: CrankCo :: Banned players-
Jump to: