The official CrankCo forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official CrankCo forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Idear.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brent122

brent122

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2010-07-02
Leeftijd : 34

My Idear. Empty
PostSubject: My Idear.   My Idear. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Umm.. We could have a new map, dis city ect.. where you have to pay to get in and have more exp and higher cp drop rates, Make an NPC that sells all skills and spells, FireOfHell, Bomb, Revive ect.. VIP Store Keeper in TC due to People Pking in Offline TG annoying when you go to buy some +8 stones and get owned by someone hiding under the bed lol Maybe Take Superman XP skill away from Archers, It's annoying when they ks everywhere one hitting all the mobs. cheers keep up the good work xD

New map:
working on.

SM archers:
Considered
Back to top Go down
NuckingFuts
Pro Noob
Pro Noob
NuckingFuts

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2010-07-01
Leeftijd : 30

My Idear. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Idear.   My Idear. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:31 pm

brent122 wrote:
Umm.. We could have a new map, dis city ect.. where you have to pay to get in and have more exp and higher cp drop rates, Make an NPC that sells all skills and spells, FireOfHell, Bomb, Revive ect.. VIP Store Keeper in TC due to People Pking in Offline TG annoying when you go to buy some +8 stones and get owned by someone hiding under the bed lol Maybe Take Superman XP skill away from Archers, It's annoying when they ks everywhere one hitting all the mobs. cheers keep up the good work xD
I like these ideas. especially the one about the archers having sm. everywhere i go they are there, kind of annoying. As well as the VIP store keeper in TC, the pkers that go there are quite annoying as well.
Back to top Go down
http://crankco.nl

My Idear.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The official CrankCo forum :: General stuff :: Suggestions :: Approved Suggestions-
Jump to: