The official CrankCo forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official CrankCo forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my suggestion list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kurena
kurena

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2010-07-02
Leeftijd : 31

my suggestion list Empty
PostSubject: my suggestion list   my suggestion list EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:08 pm

ok heres how this will work every time i make a suggestion ill post a reply on this and add the name of the suggestion to the main post if you like it put #accepted on it here ill show you

test #accepted
test2 #accepted

(real list)
vip cp/gold exchange rates
CCP peices
level 131-137 weapons
The Legendary Terato Dragon (Quest)
Remove Durability [NEW]
Holy Gears[NEW]
Holy Gems[NEW]
CCP Zone[NEW]
/dc[NEW]
Vote appreciation[NEW]
Defend the City[NEW]
Test server[NEW]
kill streaks[NEW]

Last edited by kurena on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:15 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
kurena
kurena

my suggestion list Empty
PostSubject: Re: my suggestion list   my suggestion list EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:15 pm

VIP cp/gold exchange rates

no vip = 500kgold = 1 cp
vip1 = 500kgold = 2 cp
vip3 = 500kgold = 3 cp
vip4 = 500kgold = 4 cp
vip5 = 500kgold = 5 cp
vip6 = 500kgold = 6 cp
Donator = 500kgold = 7 cp

for donators have a seperate NPC to avoid confusion
Back to top Go down
kurena
kurena

my suggestion list Empty
PostSubject: Re: my suggestion list   my suggestion list EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:23 pm

CCP peices

CCPs are like going to be the new dragonball of crankco so face it they will be hard to get so heres an idea

collect 10ccp peices and take them to an npc and it will be turned into a CCP at the cost of 100k cps

they can be dropped from any monster but have a really low drop rate so you may not find more than 1 a day unless you got luck
Back to top Go down
kurena
kurena

my suggestion list Empty
PostSubject: Re: my suggestion list   my suggestion list EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:38 pm

level 131-137 weapons

just 131-137 weapons to upgrade them to 131 you have to go to a npc n pay him cps heres how it costs
ill look through edits crank and ill send you the ones that will work best if you accept this
130-131 = 1,000,000cps
131-132 = 2,000,000cps
132-133 = 3,000,000cps
133-134 = 4,000,000cps
134-135 = 5,000,000cps
135-136 = 1CCP
136-137 = 2CCP
130-137 = 4CCP

THings you can do with this npc also

137-140 = 3CCP
140-145 = 6CCP

so basicaly this is the artisian wind for weapns over level 130

lvl 130-137 katana (emperor Katana) pics (if it gets added) (yes the pic has the stats of the lvl 130 because i just put the skin over)
my suggestion list Newbitmapimagerm
my suggestion list Newbitmapimage2m
Level 130-137 Sword (Peace) pics (if it gets added)
my suggestion list 97235081

Back to top Go down
kurena
kurena

my suggestion list Empty
PostSubject: Re: my suggestion list   my suggestion list EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:52 pm

The Legendary Terato Dragon (Quest)

Requirments: Level 135 and 500k Cps

1st Talk to Terato Guardian in ape city and he will teleport you to Dream Land for 500k cps

2nd Kill the mosnters in dream land untill they drop 3 Terato Scales

3rd take the 3 terato Scales to the top of dream land and talk to the Dreamland Guardian he will turn the 3 terato scales into a Terato Fragment

4th take 3 Terato Fragments to the Dreamland Guardian and he will summon the terato (WARNING the terato dragon has ALOT of health and you should fight against it with a team of people if you go by yourself you will die)

5th The terato will drop ither a Golden Scale Silver Scale or a bronze Scale take that to the Terato Guardian to claim a prize

Prizes
Gold scale = 1 CCP
Silver Scale = 2 CCP peices
Bronze scale = 1CCP Peice

you can only do this quest once a day

Back to top Go down
kurena
kurena

my suggestion list Empty
PostSubject: Re: my suggestion list   my suggestion list EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:04 am

Remove Durability

its inconvenient just remove it or make it so it doesent go down... thank you
Back to top Go down
kurena
kurena

my suggestion list Empty
PostSubject: Re: my suggestion list   my suggestion list EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Holy gears

Holy gears are basically the new Quality of weapons (normal-refined-unique-elite-super-Holy)

how to get them?
talk to Magic artisian and select CCP upgrade
to upgrade to holy it costs 1CCP but it is worth it
my suggestion list Newbitmapimageol

Last edited by kurena on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kurena
kurena

my suggestion list Empty
PostSubject: Re: my suggestion list   my suggestion list EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Holy Gems

Buy them From a CCP Shop

Holy Gems are the next quality of gems (normal-refined-super-Holy)

they are gems that can be baught with ccps ill put the stats down for em when i get time

Thunder Gem +700
Glory Gem +700
Dragon Gem 25%
Rainbow Gem 35%
Phoenix Gem 25%
Moon Gem 70%
Violet Gem 130%
Fury Gem 30%
Kylin Gem 500%
my suggestion list Newbitmapimage2l

Last edited by kurena on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kurena
kurena

my suggestion list Empty
PostSubject: Re: my suggestion list   my suggestion list EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:33 pm

CCP Zone

its a area that you can purchase items in (map used: the house map)

there are different NPCs here 1.Weapon Npc 2. armor/accessories npc 3.Gems Npc (only if holy gems get released) 4.Items Npc for all special items

ill put up a page on the website if i get permission called "CCP SHOP with every thing that you can buy in there and what npc to go to with the prices etc"
Back to top Go down
kurena
kurena

my suggestion list Empty
PostSubject: Re: my suggestion list   my suggestion list EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:21 pm

/dc

type /dc and you dc
Back to top Go down
kurena
kurena

my suggestion list Empty
PostSubject: Re: my suggestion list   my suggestion list EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:04 am

not really a suggestion but to get people to vote do a vote appreciation event

when we get on the front page of the top 100 list make a x10 exp npc so people can level quickly they can use it once a day and it lasts an hour Smile ^^
Back to top Go down
kurena
kurena

my suggestion list Empty
PostSubject: Re: my suggestion list   my suggestion list EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:18 am

Defend the city
(what you need: level 130 character)
(npcs: the king and the soldier)
Walkthrough:
Step 1. talk to the king he will give you a note to take to the soldier after it is taken to the soldier he will give you a soul jar and you are told to fill the jar with 20 demon souls after you kill 20 demon birds you take the jar to the spawn stone 1 and send them back where they came from and you receive a spawn stone 1 ticket
Step 2. take that ticket to the soldier and receive your second soul jar and you are told to kill 30 Terato demons after you kill them talk to the Spawn stone 2 and send them back and receive a spawn stone 2 ticket
Step 3. Take that ticket to the soldier again and receive yet another soul jar but he will award you 50k cps for going that far aswell in this soul jar you are told to kill 50 abyss demons after you kill 50 abyss demons take the jar to the spawn stone 3 and receive a spawn stone 3 ticket
Step 4. take that ticket to the soldier again he will give you another soul jar and this time you are told to kill 50 ghosts (ghosts have the same amount of hp as the tigers in the 120 zone so this may take a while) after you have killed 50 talk to spawn stone 4 and receive a spawn stone 4 ticket take that to the soldier (when you take the spawn stone 4 ticket to the soldier a broadcast will go over the server saying ("PLAYER (your name) HAS REACHED THE FINAL STAGE) and the soldier gives you a terato egg take the terato egg to the Spawn stone 5 and place it in the stone
Step 5. the Terato Dragon will summon kill it before other players do warning it has alot of hp and if you are pked you fail when the terato dies the player who killed it will receive a Terato Claw
Step 6. Take the terato claw to the demonic gate and destroy the gate after you do that all players will be teleported to twin city if they havnt allread died
Step 7. The player who destroyed the Demonic gate may talk to the king in twin city and receive a CCP for his/her hard work

my suggestion list Windplain
my suggestion list Newbitmapimage9
Back to top Go down
kurena
kurena

my suggestion list Empty
PostSubject: Re: my suggestion list   my suggestion list EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:25 am

Test Server
ok so basicaly a place for people to test out if features have bugs before they are released
(who get to go on the server?:donators/Staff)

what is in this test server
Npc that gives you 999,999,999 cps when you talk to him
Npc that gives you 999,999,999 gold when you talk to him
Npc that gives you 5 CCps when you talk to him
Npc that turns guild war on
Npc that turns Dis city on
Npc that turns Defend the city on (if defend the city goes through)
Npc that levels you strait to 145
This server will only be up when there is a new patch and it needs to be tested (a forum page will be made for discussion of bugs and glitches in the test phase)

Crank contact me if you can Smile

Kurena~
Back to top Go down
kurena
kurena

my suggestion list Empty
PostSubject: Re: my suggestion list   my suggestion list EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:14 am

Kill Streaks

ok so when you kill more than 3 player without dying it feels good but you dont get noticed heres my suggestions

kill 3 people without dying you receive 1k cps
kill 4 people without dying receive 2k cps
kill 5 people without dying receive 3k cps
kill 10 people without dying receive 20k cps and a message goes over the server saying "(players name) HAS GOTTEN A KILL STREAK OF 10 KILLS!"
kill 20 people you get 50k cps and you lose all your pkps and you get 100 honor points

kill somone whos on a streak you can claim rewards aswell

if they were on a 5 kill streak 1k cps
if they were on a 10 kill streak 10k cps and a message saying "(Player) has stopped (player)'s kill streak!"
if they were on a 20 kill streak 30k cps and a message saying "(player) has stopped (player)'s kill streak of 20 or more" and you receive 50 honor points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my suggestion list Empty
PostSubject: Re: my suggestion list   my suggestion list Empty

Back to top Go down

my suggestion list
Page 1 of 1