The official CrankCo forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official CrankCo forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NuckingFuts
Pro Noob
Pro Noob
NuckingFuts

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2010-07-01
Leeftijd : 30

My Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: My Suggestions   My Suggestions EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:56 pm

I was thinking, that maybe you guys could make ninjas a bit weaker. They can kill anyone with TFB and it's pretty unfair. Also, i was thinking having only melee characters allowed at sewer rats since archers pretty much go everywhere else and scatter everything. Every time i go there to level, there is always an archer there scattering, sometimes even with superman, which makes it pretty hard to level if you can imagine. Id go somewhere else, but it doesn't matter where you go, you will always run into that problem.

# being considered.
Back to top Go down
http://crankco.nl
Kyubi
Pro Noob
Pro Noob
Kyubi

Aantal berichten : 15
Leeftijd : 32

My Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions   My Suggestions EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:48 pm

NuckingFuts wrote:
I was thinking, that maybe you guys could make ninjas a bit weaker. They can kill anyone with TFB and it's pretty unfair. Also, i was thinking having only melee characters allowed at sewer rats since archers pretty much go everywhere else and scatter everything. Every time i go there to level, there is always an archer there scattering, sometimes even with superman, which makes it pretty hard to level if you can imagine. Id go somewhere else, but it doesn't matter where you go, you will always run into that problem.

Omg wtf men why dont u just make a ninja insteed ehh? like everyone else does
Back to top Go down
Gast

My Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions   My Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:13 am

Kyubi wrote:
NuckingFuts wrote:

Omg wtf men why dont u just make a ninja insteed ehh? like everyone else does

He is a ninja.. probably gonna look at reducing the % of dmg TwoFoldBlades does.
Back to top Go down
NuckingFuts
Pro Noob
Pro Noob
NuckingFuts

Aantal berichten : 17
Leeftijd : 30

My Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions   My Suggestions EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:28 pm

lol, yea i am a ninja. and i still think its ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
http://crankco.nl
Sponsored content

My Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestions   My Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

My Suggestions
Page 1 of 1