The official CrankCo forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official CrankCo forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

impY reporting!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
impY
[mod]
[mod]

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2010-09-16

impY reporting! Empty
PostSubject: impY reporting!   impY reporting! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Name: Ricardo A.K.A impY
InGame Name: impY
What possition do you apply for?: Designer / Ingame PM / Moderator
Why do you wish to fill this position?: Because in either department i've had lots of experience, i've been a GM on two different servers (before the owners decided to quit), i'm capable of designing, movie making/editing, and much more.
What can you do for us and the server?: Since i've got a steady schedule in daily life, i can say with atmost certainty that i can spend several hours A DAY for CrankCo (Friday night is the exception, me and my girlfriend tend to go out) and i can use all of my talent and skills to help out in every possible way.
Do you have any previous experience?: Yes, lots. In the GM department i've been a GM for a few years on two different servers. In the Designing department; i've made lots of websites and designed lots of many different things. In the Movie department; alot, i've made many different (frag)movies of games such as Call of Duty (1, 2, 4, 5 & 6) Counter-Strike: Source and so on.. And that is just the tip of the iceberg
Have you every released anything?(provide links):

Website releases:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And many more..
Movie releases:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Any many more (most of them are on wipedo)
Gm releases:
The websites of my previous 2 servers are gone..

#edit
Approved!
Welcome to the team.
U will provide us from youtube Vids.. and MOd forum Smile
welcome
Back to top Go down

impY reporting!
Page 1 of 1