The official CrankCo forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official CrankCo forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MickeyMouse for CrankCo servant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aggassin
[mod]
[mod]
aggassin

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2010-09-06

MickeyMouse for CrankCo servant Empty
PostSubject: MickeyMouse for CrankCo servant   MickeyMouse for CrankCo servant EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Name: Edrianne
Ingame Name: MickeyMouse
What possition you apply for?: Event Master/ Event[PM] / forum mod or any spot that i can help
Why do you wish to fill this position?: To be Able to make the Best fun, player challenges, and owesome event server
What can you do for us and server?: Able To Establish a role playing interactions with players, enemies and friends of there own. Make the Game more Enjoyable not only by pking but through events.
Do you have any previous experience?: i dont have experience yet. but ive been through other online games and i could apply there events on us here in CrankCo. i played Ragnarok, CrazyTaoist, Conquer online, Knights Online
Have you every released anything?(provide links): ive been through other forums but i didnt release anything there. im only reading post the often. ElitePvpers.de

i have some knowlege of Conquer files.
GodSpeed and hope i could be a part of team. Loyal and Hardworking

#approved..
lets see youre skills

Last edited by aggassin on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
kurena
kurena

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2010-07-02
Leeftijd : 31

PostSubject: Re: MickeyMouse for CrankCo servant   MickeyMouse for CrankCo servant EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:11 am

have you tried just posting your ideas on suggestions? to give Crank an idea of what you mean?
Back to top Go down
aggassin
[mod]
[mod]
aggassin

PostSubject: Re: MickeyMouse for CrankCo servant   MickeyMouse for CrankCo servant EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:21 am

1st Example: H and S event. Means hide and seek. An event Master will hide on a certain map. then he will broadcast some clues only 3 clues to solve where the Event Master was standing/hiding. Then the player will solve such clues or tips on what map he will be find the Event Master. The first player to find the Event Master will win corresponding price. (e.g. cps more or depends not more than 100k cps) etc.. or any other stuffs.

2nd Example: Bring To The King. The Event Master will broadcast some items that he wishes. (e.g ScorpionClub, Platin Necklace, Turtle Sheild etc...) Then the Event Master will tell clue on corresponding coordinates on a certain map he is standing. The player will now search or buy this items to any NPcs which this items are Available. The first player to bring the needed items to the Event Master will win prices. (e.g. cps on little amount.)

3rd Example: Team Survival. The Event Master will ask the players to make a Certain team (e.g. 2-3 members per team) then they will fight on a certain map. they have only 2 chances on reviving. No cheating on Revive counts. The last team Standing/Survive will win prices. (e.g Cps or any items that will do)

and more examples and ideas that i could think for future events.

Godspeed

Last edited by aggassin on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kurena
kurena

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2010-07-02
Leeftijd : 31

PostSubject: Re: MickeyMouse for CrankCo servant   MickeyMouse for CrankCo servant EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:24 am

haha Smile sounds cool wait till cranks on x3
Back to top Go down
aggassin
[mod]
[mod]
aggassin

PostSubject: Re: MickeyMouse for CrankCo servant   MickeyMouse for CrankCo servant EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:28 am

thanks. im still thinking of other everyday events that i will be able to make. hopeit will be a great fun on server.
Back to top Go down
aggassin
[mod]
[mod]
aggassin

PostSubject: Re: MickeyMouse for CrankCo servant   MickeyMouse for CrankCo servant EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:34 am

events events and more ingame events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MickeyMouse for CrankCo servant   MickeyMouse for CrankCo servant Empty

Back to top Go down

MickeyMouse for CrankCo servant
Page 1 of 1