The official CrankCo forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official CrankCo forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to socket my gear?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Synch
[mod]
[mod]
Synch

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2010-07-11
Leeftijd : 31

How to socket my gear? Empty
PostSubject: How to socket my gear?   How to socket my gear? EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Different items have different basic attributes, and you can socket them and embed gems to give your items added effects. Each item can have up to 2 sockets, and in each socket you may embed one gem. This page has all the information you need to know about socketed items in the form of a handy FAQ.

Q1. Where do I get these socketed items?
There are several things you can do to get a socketed item. You can:

Try your luck in the Lottery;
Hunt monsters. Monsters drop socketed items on occasion.
Upgrade item levels and quality. A socket may be created when the item is upgraded.
Socket items by yourself. It takes CPs or valuable items to socket your equipment or the Talismans.
Buy socketed items from other players.

Q2. How do I socket an item?

If you are on a 2.0 Server, you will socket equipment and the Talismen a little differently.

To socket weapons and non-weapon equipment, you can find Blacksmith Lee in the Market (212,211) for help.
How to socket my gear? Blacksmithlee.th

To socket a Talisman, just equip the talisman you wish to socket, open the equipment status interface, and click the “Socket” button to bring up the socketing interface.
How to socket my gear? Fansock.th

It takes different items to socket different equipment and Talismans.

1.It takes 1 Dragon Ball to create the 1st socket on a weapon;
2.It takes 5 Dragon Balls to create the 2nd socket on a weapon;
3.It takes 12 Dragon Balls to create the 1st socket on the non-weapon equipment;
4.It takes a Tough Drill to create the 2nd socket on the non-weapon equipment. The Tough Drill may break while attempting to socket the non-weapon equipment on occasion. If it fails, it will turn into a Star Drill.
5.It takes 7 Star Drills to create the 2nd socket on non-weapon equipment. They never fail.
6.To socket a Star Tower or Heaven Fan (Talisman), it takes CPs and different minor equipment.
7.you can go see Artisan Ou in Bird Island (756,545) to create the 1st and the 2nd socket on your weapons.

How to socket my gear? Artisanou.th

Q3. How do I embed gems in socketed items?
Artisan Cloud in Phoenix Castle (242,237) is specialized in embedding gems. You may go to him for help.

How to socket my gear? Artisancloud.th

For Question's press here
Back to top Go down

How to socket my gear?
Page 1 of 1