The official CrankCo forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official CrankCo forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regnatu - My App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Regnatu
[mod]
[mod]
Regnatu

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2010-07-15

Regnatu - My App Empty
PostSubject: Regnatu - My App   Regnatu - My App EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Name: Bradley Ludlow

InGame Name: Regnatu

What possition do you apply for? Im very flexible so its upto you but some jobs i can do are; Coding (Server or web), chat helper or general helping all around the server/website.

Why do you wish to fill this position?: This server has potential (noted by my donating) and i would love to be a part of the staff.

What can you do for us and the server?: Well im quite a perfectionist, i can help the server to become more perfect.
Do you have any previous experience?: I have experience in C#.Net programming with CO private servers, html/php in websites i have created or im working on, also ive played CO on and off for about 5-6 years now so i know the game pretty well.

Have you every released anything?(provide links):Ive not really released anything but i have link to my website xD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i have two other websites but they are not developed yet.

Hope you will consider me as staff.

Thanks

#For now
Welcome to Moderator Group
Back to top Go down

Regnatu - My App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The official CrankCo forum :: CrankCo :: Join our Staff :: Aproved staff applications-
Jump to: